• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

1 month post op gastric sleeve

VGSAHEALTHIERME

Hi everyone, so I am a new member and this is my first support group. I'm hoping I can find simular people that share the same or had the same struggles I'm having. I'm currently having anxiety and it comes randomly but my main concern is was this the right decision amd will I be able to eat again such as a piece of meat and vegitable together. Right now I'm only consuming about 400 calories and struggaling.. any advice. Please and thank you.

Hi everyone, so I am a new member and this is my first support group. I'm hoping I can find simular people that share the same or had the same struggles I'm having. I'm currently having anxiety and it comes randomly but my main concern is was this the right decision amd will I be able to eat again such as a piece of meat and vegitable together. Right now I'm only consuming about 400 calories and struggaling.. any advice. Please and thank you.

Back