• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

1 month post

Tokash

I'm a couple days early but today is my weigh in day. 1 month post I'm down 12 pounds for a total of 26 over all. This next month I am going to try for 15 pounds to see if i can get under 200.

Need to find time to get some walking in, just hard cause its cold here and I'm freezing! But I keep telling myself the dog needs the walks as much as i do.

Thankfully I'm working from home so I can live in sweatpants because all of my jeans are close to falling off and i dont currently own a belt. Nobody can see my sweats on video!

I have gone from wearing xl sweatshirts down to a medium- i dont ever remember wearing a medium. I wear men's jeans and was in a 36 before not sure what it would be now.

Dietician check in this week for the first time since surgery...hopefully I can transition foods soon because I'm pretty over cottage cheese and hardboiled eggs. Ocassional meat smashed/ground down but it doesn't taste good.

I'm a couple days early but today is my weigh in day. 1 month post I'm down 12 pounds for a total of 26 over all. This next month I am going to try for 15 pounds to see if i can get under 200.

Need to find time to get some walking in, just hard cause its cold here and I'm freezing! But I keep telling myself the dog needs the walks as much as i do.

Thankfully I'm working from home so I can live in sweatpants because all of my jeans are close to falling off and i dont currently own a belt. Nobody can see my sweats on video!

I have gone from wearing xl sweatshirts down to a medium- i dont ever remember wearing a medium. I wear men's jeans and was in a 36 before not sure what it would be now.

Dietician check in this week for the first time since surgery...hopefully I can transition foods soon because I'm pretty over cottage cheese and hardboiled eggs. Ocassional meat smashed/ground down but it doesn't taste good.
Congratulations I am looking forward to going from extra large to large to medium. I start stage 3 on Friday with a scrambled egg. Wish me luck!!!

Congratulations!!! I'm loving working from home in yoga pants and a t-shirt too!!! It's a beautiful thing. Before and after video meetings, no bra either, ahhh! :)

Back