• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

1 week post op

Keith Wells

Bariatric Guru
Everything is healing as it should, weight in and lost over 50 lbs since I started this part of the journey... Need to go shopping to get smaller pants. Was at a 42 had to drop to a 38 and now I need to go down to 36... melting away, lol 60-70 to go and I meet my goal... 170 would be an ultimate goal.... Getting there and only started.....

Everything is healing as it should, weight in and lost over 50 lbs since I started this part of the journey... Need to go shopping to get smaller pants. Was at a 42 had to drop to a 38 and now I need to go down to 36... melting away, lol 60-70 to go and I meet my goal... 170 would be an ultimate goal.... Getting there and only started.....
Congratulations!!!

Great news

Back