• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

10 days after surgery

Luce

It has been10 days after surgery.. I feel great wounds start to heal, not so much pain when moving. for the first 4 days only liquid in in the hospital then what can go through a straw and today starting with smoothie... I have lost 17 punds in the month pre-op with a Keto diets and other 8 since surgery I started also some Phuladphia cheese according to doctor guideline.. but I realize in my mind I still have the before size.. I need to better monitor the sizes and stop when I feel full which is after a small portion now.. ... I hope to continue on the same path but reading your posts encourages me... thank you and to each one great journey together towards a better us

Way to go Luce. Congrats on on your pre- and post-surgery successes so far. It is such an exciting time after you start really feeling better and begin seeing real results from all of your hard work. Do you have a bariatric team to work with you through regular follow-up visits? Good luck as you continue your journey.

Way to go Luce. Congrats on on your pre- and post-surgery successes so far. It is such an exciting time after you start really feeling better and begin seeing real results from all of your hard work. Do you have a bariatric team to work with you through regular follow-up visits? Good luck as you continue your journey.
Thank you for your encouragment ! yes it is true not that I start feeling better (surgery wise) I feel more energy also in seeing the results. Yes I have a great bariatric team: the surgeon naturally, gastroenterologist, diabetoligist, nutritionists.. etc and regular checks up, I can also call on them everytime I need... thank you again

Back