• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

10 Weeks Post-Op

WazzuCoug

Well, it's been 10 weeks. 50 lbs since surgery and 60lbs overall. I'm quite happy with my progress so far, I'm looking forward to losing more over the next year. I don't care how fast it goes, as I'm focusing on building the right habits and choices so this lasts the rest of my life. Stalls will happen, and I know it will be frustrating. BUT, that won't stop me. I can't imagine what it will feel like months from now as I get closer to my goal.

I appreciate the support I've gotten on this site. There are so many inspirational people here that I've gleaned great information from. It's been wonderful.

Well, it's been 10 weeks. 50 lbs since surgery and 60lbs overall. I'm quite happy with my progress so far, I'm looking forward to losing more over the next year. I don't care how fast it goes, as I'm focusing on building the right habits and choices so this lasts the rest of my life. Stalls will happen, and I know it will be frustrating. BUT, that won't stop me. I can't imagine what it will feel like months from now as I get closer to my goal.

I appreciate the support I've gotten on this site. There are so many inspirational people here that I've gleaned great information from. It's been wonderful.
View attachment 3167
Congratulations!!! Such a transformation in a short time!

View attachment 3167
You look great. Congratulations!!

Back