• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

11 weeks out

Frequently still! But I talked to my primary and surgeon about it. They said that especially after surgery blood pressure changes can occur. Also, being adequately hydrated is important. Make sure to mention it to your doctor though. They should know that it happens. Better to tell them early and it resolve naturally than wait and see without them knowing.

Would definitely recommend a check with the doctor. I am having the same thing but tend on being on the low side of blood pressure, especially after my surgery. I am careful when I get up and if the dizziness doesn't subside immediately, I sit back down. Better to sit down then fall down is my motto. Make sure you are keeping hydrated as others have said. I try to drink 80-100 oz of liquid a day to keep hydrated. It's a challenge but I've gotten into a routine that works for me. I hope all is well with you and that this is just a passing thing.

Get a hold of your dr. I’m battling the same thing. Could be low blood pressure or you might be dehydrated. Not a dr. But it happens tome too. So see a dr. Before you actually pass out like I have a couple of times. It’s not fun
As Bill has testified, this is not something to ignore. I had a friend this was happening to. I ended up going with him to several doctor appointments about it. Then, before any answer could be found, he died.

Never diagnose yourself, even if you're a doctor. Lab tests and blood draws can tell us what's going on inside our bodies better than analyzing symptoms.

Dizziness always indicates something. It's not normal. It's a symptom. See a doctor.

Back