• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

12 days after RYN

I am 12 days after surgery. I had lost 19 pounds!
I am feeling great. I started to walk for 30 minutes in the treadmill at 1.9 miles per hour....
Thank you

I am feeling great. I started to walk for 30 minutes in the treadmill at 1.9 miles per hour....
Thank you

WELCOME to the Forum.. 19 lb in 12 days is Great!!! So glad you are doing so well! Keep up the good work :)

Cheyenne

Thank you

Yes welcome to the forum.

Now, remember the first 4 weeks are for healing. There is plenty of time to get back to exercise. Don't overdo it. To the extent you feel you can then great. I see you are walking slowly so that is probably manageable. Don't go climbing stairs a lot yet or walking up hills. Too soon. Allow for healing.

Best wishes, visit us often,

Ralph

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are doing well since your surgery. Great job. Keep up the great work. come back often and let everyone know how you are progressing.

Ralph: I agree is that I am so scare that I will hit plateau that I started walking as soon as possible.
thank you for your advices. I will be back soon.
Carolina.

Back