• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

13yrs post op

Skylarkjar

I had my Roux-en-Y gastric bypass
November 2003. My starting weight was 299 pounds I lost 130 pounds putting me down to 169. I went from a woman's size 28 down to misses size 8. I had a tummy tuck done once I lost hundred pounds and the doctor to remove 13 pounds of loose skin. Over the past four years I am now up to a size 14 and I weigh 225 pounds I am totally disgusted with myself that I let myself gain weight back. I cannot wrap my head around getting back on the correct diet that I should be, and I have had so many problems since gain the weight back. I was type two diabetic before my surgery, it went away due to the weight loss. But now with the weight gain I have developed symptoms of hypoglycemia. Also I still have my gallbladder which I believe now is giving me issues. I guess reason I'm here is what I'm looking for support group to try to help me get my mind back right where it was when I first had this weight-loss surgery and try to get myself back on track.

Back