• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

18th wedding anniversary!

Kathi_S

Sunday was our 18th wedding anniversary! Apparently porcelain is the gift for 18 years, and so I decided to get Jack a nice hand painted plate with our picture on it. Of course we have no current pictures so I did the next best thing, I got him a plate with our dog on it! You can see Okie's porcelain plate by clicking here.

The Etsy shop gal was so happy with it, she is using it as her main photo.

Anyway, I'm taking a photo taken on our anniversary and having her paint a plate for Jack and me!

Attachments

• 20220604_144251.jpg
    20220604_144251.jpg
    956 KB · Views: 34
Sunday was our 18th wedding anniversary! Apparently porcelain is the gift for 18 years, and so I decided to get Jack a nice hand painted plate with our picture on it. Of course we have no current pictures so I did the next best thing, I got him a plate with our dog on it! You can see Okie's porcelain plate by clicking here.

Anyway, I'm taking a photo taken on our anniversary and having her paint a plate for Jack and me!

what a coupla cuties! congratulations!

Awe congrats to you both!! Lovely picture :) We are a year behind y’all and just celebrated 17 yrs of marriage.

Back