• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

1st week

My name is Brenda also. I just had surgery this past Thursday. I’m already struggling with this clear liquid diet post op. I’m so sick of clear liquids! Have you advanced to a full liquid yet? I’ve lost 9 lbs thus far but it’s probably fluids. I’m 61 yrs old and I hope to feel and get healthy again.

My name is Brenda also. I just had surgery this past Thursday. I’m already struggling with this clear liquid diet post op. I’m so sick of clear liquids! Have you advanced to a full liquid yet? I’ve lost 9 lbs thus far but it’s probably fluids. I’m 61 yrs old and I hope to feel and get healthy again.
Hi, i had gastric bypass on may 31st. Did the clear liquid from may 26th-june 10th. I know what you mean brenda, i was so sick of liquids, jello and popcycles. But the thing to remember, this will pass, you will get to the next phase of food! The biggest thing to remember is that your stomach is healing and you dont want to blow out a suture or staple by eating something when its not healed yet! What got me thru it wad looking thru the nutrition phase booklet at whats the next phase and what i would be able to soon eat. You will get there girl, hang in there!!

Back