• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

4.95 of 5.0 waiting for revision

My battle started in 2017. I had gastric sleeve in 2014. I moved from FL to TX in 2016. I started feeling sick from GERD in 2016. I found out there were normal complications from my sleeve. I had a less than supportive surgeon in FL.
Just remember, living and working in the US there are rights and privileges. I am going to make the best of this revision. I deserve to feel better and live my best life. I will never give up on me! I am an advocate for obesity! Watch me fight and see the changes.

My battle started in 2017. I had gastric sleeve in 2014. I moved from FL to TX in 2016. I started feeling sick from GERD in 2016. I found out there were normal complications from my sleeve. I had a less than supportive surgeon in FL.
Just remember, living and working in the US there are rights and privileges. I am going to make the best of this revision. I deserve to feel better and live my best life. I will never give up on me! I am an advocate for obesity! Watch me fight and see the changes.
You deserve to feel better! Yes! And enjoy your life!

Just had revision because of the Gerd issues.
Something’s not right , I am hangry !!! Hungriest I have ever been in my life !
Is this normal right after surgery ??
In fear if this is new normal
Anyone else feel this way ? Drinking more doesn’t quench it like normally would
Thanks

Just had revision because of the Gerd issues.
Something’s not right , I am hangry !!! Hungriest I have ever been in my life !
Is this normal right after surgery ??
In fear if this is new normal
Anyone else feel this way ? Drinking more doesn’t quench it like normally would
Thanks
Hi

Please call your team! It could be gas, heart burn, or something more major. Our bodies talk to us we just have to learn it's language. I was in pain until well still a little. However, I have seen my doctor. They said it's healing.

Back