• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

5 month post op issues

Amber1986

I'm new here.. Ive been having some issues going on and I would just love some advice if anyone has been through this. I've been experiencing fast heart rate, no energy, lightheadedness, shaky, tiredness, headaches and nausea at times. This dobt happen all the time but i have more than one of these symptoms on a daily basis and on a bad day I experience all of them and I'm done for the day. I feel like I'm going crazy with this. Please help!

I'm new here.. Ive been having some issues going on and I would just love some advice if anyone has been through this. I've been experiencing fast heart rate, no energy, lightheadedness, shaky, tiredness, headaches and nausea at times. This dobt happen all the time but i have more than one of these symptoms on a daily basis and on a bad day I experience all of them and I'm done for the day. I feel like I'm going crazy with this. Please help!
Welcome! Sounds like you should check in with your doctor. Could be dehydration, low blood sugar, vitamins could be off, so there are a few things it could be but sounds like all of them could be easily addressed. Let us know how you’re doing.

This dobt happen all the time but i have more than one of these symptoms on a daily basis and on a bad day I experience all of them and I'm done for the day. I feel like I'm going crazy with this. Please help!

It's very important to include the date of your surgery. We really can't advise you if we don't know what your experience is, which includes the number of days you are post-surgical.

But with symptoms like that, and the fact that it upsets you, you really need to call your doctor first. It's not like your doctor can take away the surgery. It's done and you really need to make sure that you are healthy and you don't let anything sabotage your surgery.

It's probably just your body trying to adjust to all the changes you have made. But don't diagnose yourself and do let your doctor advise you.

When was your surgery? How many pounds have you lost? What are your daily activities? What are you eating? Do you weigh and measure everything? How is your water intake?

Back