• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

6 1/2 Weeks and 40 lbs (50 overall)

This is not the case anymore. Now they prescribed meds for 6 months is instead
Can you give me a little bit more information about this? And do other members have similar stories? Pharmaceuticals should not be used when it is just as simple to snipout that troublesome gallbladder while you're in there. My surgeon yanked it out he was in there I never have gallstones again.

I had no idea why my doctor had decided to remove my gallbladder at the same time, but he did find four large stones in it when it went to pathology. time was not on my side.

I have seeing postings from many many members telling about having their gallbladder removed at the same time as they had weight loss surgery. I would not trust Pharmaceuticals to take care of anything that was wrong with me. What's the regulated industry until they send it off shore. Then, they don't even do spot checks of facilities that create the tabs or caps. The medical process is not always as ethical as you wish it would be.

Back