• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

8 yr post op..w regain..help!?

Billie Welch

8 years post op medial gastric bypass the last two years 50lb regain definitely don't want to go down that road suggestions and positive help out there from anyone?

8 years post op medial gastric bypass the last two years 50lb regain definitely don't want to go down that road suggestions and positive help out there from anyone?
I think you did well up until the last two years. What helped you keep it off before then? What helped you put it back on? You can do this thing just like before. I'm rooting for you.

Return to the basics. Up the protein, reduce the calories, increase the water intake, and change up your exercise routine. You can do this!

I agree with Pixx. Back to the basics of what you were doing the first 6 years. Something has changed over the last 2 years and you have to evaluate what that is. Has something in your life changed that is affecting your eating? Maybe your life needs some revamping. Easiest change of all...come here for help and support. We will help you get this figured out.

Back