• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

9 Months Post Surgery

fuww57

Had the gastric sleeve done on August 23, 2013. Nine months later I am down 152 lbs. which is 40% of my former weight (those with algebraic skills will be able to figure out my pre-op and current weights ;)). That means, of course, that I'm almost 1/2 my former size. What a wonderful feeling. For anyone considering this surgery, I can highly recommend it.

Had the gastric sleeve done on August 23, 2013. Nine months later I am down 152 lbs. which is 40% of my former weight (those with algebraic skills will be able to figure out my pre-op and current weights ;)). That means, of course, that I'm almost 1/2 my former size. What a wonderful feeling. For anyone considering this surgery, I can highly recommend it.

CONGRATULATIONS, FUWW57!!!

You have done AWESOME losing all those pounds in 9 months! Keep up the great work. :)

Cheyenne :cool:

Did I do the math right?? Did you start out at 381? And current weight is 229?

Cheyenne

Last edited:
Remember this is a whole lot more than just weight loss.

You surely have experienced so many more benefits.

Do like I have done, list them.

Back