• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

A little nervious

Butterfly

Hello, just wanted to say I am new to all of this haven't had surgery yet but I am going through the procedures still some things to work on I am a emotional eater any suggestions ?

Hi butterfly, I also am an emotional eater, i dont have an answer for u, but i do know that by having the sugery will give me the tools on how to change some of the bad habits ive made for a long time. I feel by staying in this support group that will make a difference also how far r u from ur surgery date.

Hi butterfly, I also am an emotional eater, i dont have an answer for u, but i do know that by having the sugery will give me the tools on how to change some of the bad habits ive made for a long time. I feel by staying in this support group that will make a difference also how far r u from ur surgery date.

Hello Hunger buddy, For insurance purposes I am hoping by Dec 31 but hopefully before that,had my eval yesterday he feels I need to wait a few more months to ready myself emotionaly due to pain in my life , I felt I am ready but I will be working on that. Was a little disappointed.

Take this time to analyze your emotional eating habits and figure out your triggers. I know most of us eat when we're hungry, angry, or bored, but there are foods that will set you off, too. I remember someone on TV saying "I CAN just eat one cookie!". Well, I can't. So I don't eat cookies, or ice cream. I can have a bite of other sweets and be satisfied, but not those things.

Back