• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

AAAAHHHH

canecorso81

OMG!!!! I just saw the authorizations in my insurance account so I called my insurance company and they said it was approved!!!! I have been waiting for this day for so long. !!! I have so many emotions right now. The first thing I did was cry my eyes out. So July 15th will be the start of my new life!!!
The pessimist in me still thinks something will fall through and I won't get the surgery. I need some reassurance LOL.
ALL THINGS ARE GOOD RIGHT?!?!?!? I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT NOW RIGHT?!?!?!!

ALL THINGS ARE GOOD RIGHT?!?!?!? I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT NOW RIGHT?!?!?!!

Right. Nothing will stop the process now. If you are on a pre-op plan, stick to it, and if you aren't on a pre-op diet, make sure you let your doctor know that you are here and need guidance. Follow the advice of the medical professionals in your life.

But yeah, you are going to have the surgery, so I hope you can benefit from the many posts that have been written by people who had the same experience. Congratulations!

Right. Nothing will stop the process now. If you are on a pre-op plan, stick to it, and if you aren't on a pre-op diet, make sure you let your doctor know that you are here and need guidance. Follow the advice of the medical professionals in your life.

But yeah, you are going to have the surgery, so I hope you can benefit from the many posts that have been written by people who had the same experience. Congratulations!
Thank you so much!! I just talked to her she said to just keep doing what I'm doing. I don't necessarily need to lose or gain any weight. They haven't mentioned anything about the pre op diet yet. Maybe they will at my upcoming appointments.
You just made my day!!!
I have just heard horror stories about people being approved then denied like literally a day b4 their surgery and it scares me.

I've actually never heard of anybody whose surgery was canceled by the medical team that approved it. But I could believe that people back out at the last minute because they become irrationally afraid of the process.

I didn't have to do any pre-op at all. My surgeon suggested that I try to lose a little weight before surgery but didn't insist on it. I remember trying to eat less by only eating half a cheeseburger, and then the hardest thing, which was chewing each bite at least 30 times.

Again, congratulations on being approved. You're going to be crossing over to the other side soon! I hope you will keep us posted on everything. And I'm sure there are people here who can give you strong support, including detailed strategies.

Back