• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Activities

Tough question ! I guess all kinds maybe mostly comedy but I’ll watch almost anything .If I’m watching a movie and about a half hour into it I probably stop watching if it’s too slow or boring.Last movie I ever walked out of was The Witch a couple of years ago it bored me to death . I like the buddy cop movies too And the Fast and Furious movies are getting so rediculous but still fun to watch that I look forward to Fast and Furious 20 if they have one. But like I said any movie thats entertaining is alright with me .

That’s sounds like a good idea ! I have Amazon Prime and Netflix.I also have Amazon Firestick which is even better if you want to watch movies that are n the theaters. Sme movies I never get tired of watching and watch when ever they’re on are Roadhouse,Point Break, Blazing Saddles, Scarface, The Fugitive and some I can’t think of right now when they’re on tv

That’s sounds like a good idea ! I have Amazon Prime and Netflix.I also have Amazon Firestick which is even better if you want to watch movies that are n the theaters. Sme movies I never get tired of watching and watch when ever they’re on are Roadhouse,Point Break, Blazing Saddles, Scarface, The Fugitive and some I can’t think of right now when they’re on tv

I have Amazon Prime and Netflix too. I’m thinking about cancelling cable so I thought I would see if I want to add Hulu to our streaming services.

We just purchased several Amazon fire sticks for Christmas. I didn’t know you could use that to watch movies currently in theaters. How do you do that?

Some of my favorite movies are Defending your life, The trouble with Angels, Con Air and then pretty much any psychological thriller.

Bill, I just checke out the Firestic. Do you have to subscribe to sling in order to use it?

No you just hook it up you have to subscribe to Amazon Prime but I think if you already have it like on your tv then you don’t have too. You just hook up the fire stick and if you want those special you know what I mean movies you can find the info on the internet I could explain how but not here

I have Amazon Prime and Netflix too. I’m thinking about cancelling cable so I thought I would see if I want to add Hulu to our streaming services.

We just purchased several Amazon fire sticks for Christmas. I didn’t know you could use that to watch movies currently in theaters. How do you do that?

Some of my favorite movies are Defending your life, The trouble with Angels, Con Air and then pretty much any psychological thriller.
You can go on YouTube and type in movie APKs and look them up

Back