• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Almost done and my brain was acting weird

PlayerHated

I had Gastric Bypass in September of 2020. I’m down to 206 pounds today. Officially not obese anymore.

the last week or so I’ve been feeling down so I started journaling today and realize that this has been such a huge part of my life that is about to come to a finish.

I thought maybe this would be a good place to put my feeing and hear from other people that have or are going through this journey.

Impressive, now the real challenge begins. The plan of what you are going to do to maintain the journey. You are definitely showing great form and progress. May you set real goals and plans to celebrate your achievement. Going on a vacation, something new. The world is at your feet.

I had the gastric bypass in June of 2020. I know what you mean. It's strange being a normal sized person who isn't actively trying to lose weight. I found the focus needed to lose the weight a lot easier than I am finding the vague rules of maintenance. I think I will always have a weird thing with weight and food, no matter what I weigh.

You look great and congrats on such a wonderful accomplishment. Now you can set other goals for yourself. I am planning on working toward being able to hike the Grand Canyon. We'll see LOL

I had Gastric Bypass in September of 2020. I’m down to 206 pounds today. Officially not obese anymore.

the last week or so I’ve been feeling down so I started journaling today and realize that this has been such a huge part of my life that is about to come to a finish.

I thought maybe this would be a good place to put my feeing and hear from other people that have or are going through this journey. View attachment 5623
I'm 3 months out and already my smaller body is weird. Wonderful weird though! It's like someone I don't know but would like to know better!

Back