• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Almost rescheduled again

Keith Wells

Bariatric Guru
Doc called today, yes on Sunday. Has some unavoidable training the day of my surgery, gave me the option of delaying it 2 weeks or having a partner surgeon do it who is the head of the dept. I opted to just go and do it.... Heart sank when I was told about the training...... But still moving forward..... At least I was given a option this time....

glad you are going ahead with the surgery. you will be glad you did.
Does your doctor have a support group? The hospital I was at has a support group the third Wednesday of every month. I was in the hospital last month when it was going but I am going to go this month. It is from 5:30pm -7pm. It's handy as it is on my way home from work so I can find something to do for an hour or so before I have to be there. I want to see what advice and suggestions I can get there. Should be fun! Also would like to find a walking buddy. I would even meet 1/2 way to walk, if there is no one around my area.

glad you are going ahead with the surgery. you will be glad you did.
Does your doctor have a support group? The hospital I was at has a support group the third Wednesday of every month. I was in the hospital last month when it was going but I am going to go this month. It is from 5:30pm -7pm. It's handy as it is on my way home from work so I can find something to do for an hour or so before I have to be there. I want to see what advice and suggestions I can get there. Should be fun! Also would like to find a walking buddy. I would even meet 1/2 way to walk, if there is no one around my area.
My docs office is about 2 hrs away, so can't make it to may at there office, but there is a company called TOPS that is nation wide that have a support group I am looking into.

Back