• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Another non scale victory

Christine Seese

I started in size 26/28 jeans. 3 weeks ago tried to put on my size 20's. Too small by a couple of inches. Today, for laughs and giggles, I decided to try them on again. Imagine my surprise when they easily fit!!! I'm a happy camper. Now, I have to get some more, or maybe some shorts, as I only have 1 pair. Tired of swimming in my others.

I started in size 26/28 jeans. 3 weeks ago tried to put on my size 20's. Too small by a couple of inches. Today, for laughs and giggles, I decided to try them on again. Imagine my surprise when they easily fit!!! I'm a happy camper. Now, I have to get some more, or maybe some shorts, as I only have 1 pair. Tired of swimming in my others.
Love the non scale victories, Congrats on the win, so happy for you.... Keep it up....

This is awesome, you are doing great, keep it going!!!

Back