• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Anyone in Fresno area?

How'd your procedure go?
It was good.. the first day i slept all day literally.. the 2nd i was able to get up and walk a whole lot.. and came home the 2nd day I haven't needed any pain meds

today i get to start full liquids which is good cus im tired of broth jello didn't go down well it kinda hurt so I stopped maybe I'll try it again now. I can finally have protein shakes, apple sauce and pudding and a few other stuff so I'll have more options

It was good.. the first day i slept all day literally.. the 2nd i was able to get up and walk a whole lot.. and came home the 2nd day I haven't needed any pain meds

today i get to start full liquids which is good cus im tired of broth jello didn't go down well it kinda hurt so I stopped maybe I'll try it again now. I can finally have protein shakes, apple sauce and pudding and a few other stuff so I'll have more options
That's awesome! Glad to hear it went well. I have some amazing protein pudding recipes for you if you'd like some. They are so tasty and easy to make

Back