• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Apple Pie protein shake

Kim n NC

Hi,
Have cookbook that has several recipes for protein shakes. For this one you take one serving of your brand of vanilla flavored protein powder, mix with 1 cup of unsweetened apple juice, 4-6 ice cubes, dash of Butter Buds and cinnamon (I use a lot of cinnamon in mine) and combine in a blender. It's one of my favs.

Hi Kim thanks for sharing I must try this one tomorrow sounds great. whenever you have time I am sure all of us would benefit from your recipes.
Donna

Hi,
Have cookbook that has several recipes for protein shakes. For this one you take one serving of your brand of vanilla flavored protein powder, mix with 1 cup of unsweetened apple juice, 4-6 ice cubes, dash of Butter Buds and cinnamon (I use a lot of cinnamon in mine) and combine in a blender. It's one of my favs.

Was wondering what Butter Buds are???

Ever gone to this group in our forums? I spent a few hours drooling over many of the recipes, especially those made by one member who was really trying to be creative & stay on a healthy eating plan. Go here: Recipes

Back