• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Appointment today.

Carolyn270

Hi, anyone who's up. I have an appointment with the care coordinator today. I am only awake 9 hours early...I don't know what's wrong with me lol. I'm usually not up til the last minute for anything. I hope to get a surgery date. If not, just don't nobody bring me no bad news ;). Thursday I have another appointment which I believe is with the psychologist. This week is going by slowly and it just started. Hope everyone is ok. Thanks for reading.

Hi, anyone who's up. I have an appointment with the care coordinator today. I am only awake 9 hours early...I don't know what's wrong with me lol. I'm usually not up til the last minute for anything. I hope to get a surgery date. If not, just don't nobody bring me no bad news ;). Thursday I have another appointment which I believe is with the psychologist. This week is going by slowly and it just started. Hope everyone is ok. Thanks for reading.
Hi, Carolyn. Like you I was up early thinking about my process towards surgery. I am hoping to get a call from my patient advocate for scheduling a surgery date as all of my pre-req testing is now complete. Like you..I also hope I don't get any bad news...Wishing a good day for both of us.

Hi, Carolyn. Like you I was up early thinking about my process towards surgery. I am hoping to get a call from my patient advocate for scheduling a surgery date as all of my pre-req testing is now complete. Like you..I also hope I don't get any bad news...Wishing a good day for both of us.
Thank you for the best wishes. I hope the same for you. I look forward to reading your surgery date. Take care.

Today's appointment went well!! I lost 9.5 lbs since February on a regular diet. I am amazed its off. My care coordinator says she is really proud of me. I felt like a kid getting a treat. I hope this inspires all of you to keep up your good work. Thursdays appointment is moved but that's ok cause I will be done with all in May. Surgery will probably be end of June or July. Eek! I feel the zeal coming back after feeling low for some time. I'm glad I can share this journey with yall.

Back