• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Bariatric sleeve surgery

Hello everyone. I’m going to have gastric sleeve surgery in August my highest weight is 243 and I’m right now at 236 have so many health issues. Need to get off some of these medications

Attachments

• 56E3BBCA-6BC7-479C-B49D-83492948B1A1.jpeg
    56E3BBCA-6BC7-479C-B49D-83492948B1A1.jpeg
    552.4 KB · Views: 50
Welcome to the group, Mary. Good luck with your upcoming surgery. The improvement to your health conditions was the major reason I had surgery, although I chose the bypass. A surprise benefit was/is how great I feel. It will really change your life for the better.

Welcome, Mary!
Our starting weights are not far off from each other. I also had the gastric sleeve done on May 20th. It's only been 42 days and I can't believe the difference it's made already. I hope your recovery is smooth and that you find this as useful a tool as I and a whole lot of other people have ☺️

Mary you and I are
Hello everyone. I’m going to have gastric sleeve surgery in August my highest weight is 243 and I’m right now at 236 have so many health issues. Need to get off some of these medications
Our weights are very similar and I too have many health issues. I just had gastric sleeve surgery on June 21st and am already feeling better. I have lost at least a pound a day since surgery. Good luck and keep the good thoughts going. You can do this.

Back