• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Blood work

Christine Seese

Finally had my blood work done. Was supposed to be done at 6 months, but was done at 7 1/2 months. I will admit, I am terrible at taking my vitamins, so I was expecting bad results. Everything was good accept for Vitamin D. Have to take prescription daily for 8 weeks and then weekly after that. I will take that. :)

Shame on you, not taking your vitamins, lol some times I forget to, I better step it up so my blood work comes back ok, not sure when I go for mine, I have been taking viactiv for my calsium, it taste really good, not sure if it is the right kind, but owell, my blood test will be able to tell

Shame on you, not taking your vitamins, lol some times I forget to, I better step it up so my blood work comes back ok, not sure when I go for mine, I have been taking viactiv for my calsium, it taste really good, not sure if it is the right kind, but owell, my blood test will be able to tell
I've struggled the most with finding a calcium I can handle. I finally started taking a vitamin capsule (3 in am, 3 in pm) that has all of the vitamins we need. Including an iron that is formulated to be taken with calcium. I found it on a bariatric supply site and it is obviously doing the job. Finally taking vitamin more regularly.

I've struggled the most with finding a calcium I can handle. I finally started taking a vitamin capsule (3 in am, 3 in pm) that has all of the vitamins we need. Including an iron that is formulated to be taken with calcium. I found it on a bariatric supply site and it is obviously doing the job. Finally taking vitamin more regularly.
I was taking horse pill calcium, and then I went to mini ones, but now I take the chewy ones, taste like caramel

Back