• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Boredom exercise is the best kind

I worked late last night so now I go in late today. I was sitting around watching the clock. I like to stay busy. I thought about going to work earlier anyway but wouldn't get paid the extra so then it hit me. Get On the Treadmill. Great idea. Once in a while i get a good idea lol, have a great day everyone!!

I worked late last night so now I go in late today. I was sitting around watching the clock. I like to stay busy. I thought about going to work earlier anyway but wouldn't get paid the extra so then it hit me. Get On the Treadmill. Great idea. Once in a while i get a good idea lol, have a great day everyone!!
Wish I got that bored. :p

I don't have a treadmill, but I do have a "circular path" in my house that is good for walking....about 50 steps per circuit! Very convenient!

I like your idea, Tracy. I've been getting to work 30 or 40 minutes early depending on the traffic. All I get is extra work, even though I tell my co-workers that I don't start until 8:30 AM! So I think I'll take your idea, Tracy, and walk the dog longer in the morning. My dog will like it, too!:D

Back