• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Calculating fluids

virgomrs

This seems to be a really dumb question, I guess, but does anybody have a good system for keeping track of the fluid you're taking in? I'm just starting my pre-surgery fluid diet. I need to keep the water iced and it seems to complicate it. (Make sense?). :p

Secondly, is anyone concerned about the aspartame in Crystal Light? I was just reading its nutritional summary.

Can anyone recommend a good flavored water product?

Last edited:
I have a container (Rubbermaid from Walmart) that holds 64 oz. I fill it up in the morning and pour it into my cup as I go. I like to add Protidiet gel flavor packets. 60 cal/15 g protein. I get them at my local nutrition store but you can also get them on my dietshopz.com they come in many flavors. you're going to drink the water anyway, why not get some protein in at the same time!

I have purchased SOBE lifewater.. it comes in many flavors, 0 calories, but has vitamins in it. For example the one I am drinking now is Black and Blue Berry (you can see through the water so its not "dark")... the bottle is 20 ounces. I love drinking water but sometimes I need a little flavor. What is good about this is you can freeze it and make a slushy. Since you like ice I am thinking you might want to consider something like this. I bought my SOBE waters at a grocery store in the kool-aid, and water isles.

Back