• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Changing doctor?

slimnana

Has anyone changed doctors after surgery? I loved my surgeon but once the surgery was over that was it. He did have a support group once a month but the person running it relied on us to tell her what the subject should be. Very loose group and very little support. I need more but have geared doctors don't like to take other doctors patients on. Any advice.

Has anyone changed doctors after surgery? I loved my surgeon but once the surgery was over that was it. He did have a support group once a month but the person running it relied on us to tell her what the subject should be. Very loose group and very little support. I need more but have geared doctors don't like to take other doctors patients on. Any advice.
Have you tried to find any other support groups in your area. There is a group that is country wide called TOPS they have groups all over....

Have you tried to find any other support groups in your area. There is a group that is country wide called TOPS they have groups all over....
Actually I am a co-leader of a TOPS Group but being the only one that has had the surgery it's hard to get support there. Although I love the group. I have looked into other groups but they are pretty far. I may ave to just go anyway. Thanks

Back