• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Checking It Out

Glojia

Hello everyone! I have been thinking about getting Gastric Bypass for two years and I am finally trying to get things started. Next month I will be attending a free seminar and going to my consultation. I have so many questions about the process and thought that maybe I can find the answers here. So glad to be here and looking forward to sharing my journey.:D

Hello everyone! I have been thinking about getting Gastric Bypass for two years and I am finally trying to get things started. Next month I will be attending a free seminar and going to my consultation. I have so many questions about the process and thought that maybe I can find the answers here. So glad to be here and looking forward to sharing my journey.:D

Hi Glojia, WELCOME to this Forum!!!

There are many people here on all stages of their weight loss journey. We are all here to help each other. Ask questions and you should get many answers. :)

Cheyenne

Back