• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

City Hospital

sharoni50

[
"][/COLOR]

I had my surgery Feb 4th 2013 at City Hospital. I am down 66 pounds and enjoying life again. Has anyone else had there surgery at City?

Good Luck

Having surgery at Summa (Akron City) on December 16th with Dr. Z. Who did your surgery?

Dr. Z. did my surgery. I had no complications. Everything went so good! It has been 9 months and have lost 83 pounds, I am shooting for 100 in a yr. Good luck to you and please let me know if there is anything I can help you with

Sharon

Welcome Akron, Ohio.

Fantastic for all of you.

It is good to see that this forum is growing. This way more and more folks can exchange experiences and some good success stories.

Ralph

Hi, I am still in the requirements phase. Almost finished it. DR. Z will also be doing my surgery when ever that is. Iv been reading alot on this forum and bariatric pal forum. Learning alot like what to expect and realistic issues. Also recipes lol. I'm very nervous as this will be my 1st ever surgery!
I have thought about it for a long time but never went past that. Then in Dec 2022 I got covid. It was bad. I did not get lucky and just get a cough. Had breathing issues and still do from it as well as having a tight chest off/on. They say now I have asthma. Which is weird because I smoked for about 19 years before. I quit when I had covid and still haven't smoked. Yay me! Lol also don't drink soda anymore. Which I was drinking at most 7 cans a day! Might be why my covid was so bad due to withdraw lol.
Anyway, im happy I found this group as I continue on this journey. Even tho last post was in 2013 lol. Hope you all are doing great!

Back