• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Count down to surgery - 11 days

lsales4363

Final appointment with the Surgeon today. Currently my surgery is scheduled for 10:00am on the 9th. I am pre-registered and my co-pay has been paid. The head nurse gave me a nice tour of the surgery center, explained what to expect. Only thing I didn't see was the actually OR or the room I'll be in overnight. After my appointment I was able to pop into my corporate office and turn in my doctor's note to make it all official. So much to be thankful for (even if turkey is the only thing I can eat tomorrow).

Final appointment with the Surgeon today. Currently my surgery is scheduled for 10:00am on the 9th. I am pre-registered and my co-pay has been paid. The head nurse gave me a nice tour of the surgery center, explained what to expect. Only thing I didn't see was the actually OR or the room I'll be in overnight. After my appointment I was able to pop into my corporate office and turn in my doctor's note to make it all official. So much to be thankful for (even if turkey is the only thing I can eat tomorrow).

Congratulations happy for you.

Enjoy your turkey. It is all so exciting. I had my pre op today and that went fine. But I didn't get the tour and more personal touch like you did. I think that is a nice touch. Mine was all business conducted by all very friendly and personable professionals. Now is the final countdown.

Congratulations!!! My surgery is an hour after yours on December 9. My preop appointment is next Thursday. Enjoy your turkey. My diet will be strained cream soup. But, not complaining...I have already lost 10 pounds since Monday.

I am keeping busy today by wrapping the Christmas presents I've already purchased. I am still trying to decide if I want to go take in a movie later. Currently just enjoying what's on Directv. Good luck to all my "Sisters in Surgery". It is nice to have so many of us in the same stage of our journey.

Back