• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Daily Inspiration, Part 2

Hi everyone... thanks to all who have contributed to this thread. I'm taking a break for a while but will gather some new things to post here next week. I've been having a bit of a struggle myself the last few weeks, so I am trying to work on my mindset and let it rest a while. This weekend I'm heading up to northern Vermont for a few days to spend with my sister on the farm. It's like a retreat for me whenever I go. It is so relaxing and I always feel recharged after being there. She's a great cook too but she cooks healthy, which is just what I need.

Hi everyone... thanks to all who have contributed to this thread. I'm taking a break for a while but will gather some new things to post here next week. I've been having a bit of a struggle myself the last few weeks, so I am trying to work on my mindset and let it rest a while. This weekend I'm heading up to northern Vermont for a few days to spend with my sister on the farm. It's like a retreat for me whenever I go. It is so relaxing and I always feel recharged after being there. She's a great cook too but she cooks healthy, which is just what I need.
Enjoy your break Judy!

Thank you everyone. What is nice that since it is a 5-6 hour drive and I am going by myself as hubby is staying home with the dogs, I do lots of side trips along Lake Champlain. Water is my go-to for relaxation. Depending on weather, I might even take the ferry across the lake on the way home.

Thank you everyone. What is nice that since it is a 5-6 hour drive and I am going by myself as hubby is staying home with the dogs, I do lots of side trips along Lake Champlain. Water is my go-to for relaxation. Depending on weather, I might even take the ferry across the lake on the way home.
Watch out for that Lake Champlain monster! Just don't dangle your legs & feet or you might be unpleasantly surprised. :oops:

Back