• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Date set for June 20, 2014

Dorine63

Have been been preparing for surgery so long that it is hard to believe that it is scheduled. Start pre-op diet on 6/10/14 and surgery is 9 am on 6/20/14. Am excited and anxious as well as impatient. Really looking forward to my new life.

I'm so glad you got your surgery date. This is and exciting time for most people. The pre opt diet is hard to get thru you get so hungry but we all did it and you can too. Just keep thinking about your end goal to get the weight off and be healthier. My best wishes to you.

Have been been preparing for surgery so long that it is hard to believe that it is scheduled. Start pre-op diet on 6/10/14 and surgery is 9 am on 6/20/14. Am excited and anxious as well as impatient. Really looking forward to my new life.

WELCOME to the Forum, Dorine!!! Good luck on your surgery! Your new healthier life is just beginning!

Cheyenne :cool:

Welcome and good luck with your pre op. Keep us posted on your journey we are here to help and support you.

Welcome Dorine,

Congrats on your surgery date. You will do well. Welcome to the forum.

TilieS

Back