• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Day 2 liquid diet strangeness

Leiabeedoh

I feel great today. Tummy is feeling a little strange, but not bad at all. Maybe just is off because nothing to process? 10 pm last night I was hangry but MWC (my wonderful caveman) brought me a
Peanut butter chocolate protein drink and that helped pretty fast.
i feel energetic and really a lot better than I thought I would.

It's a bit empowering, isn't it? Controlling hunger instead of allowing it to control you? I'm going to have to buy some of these PB protein shakes everyone is talking up lol
They are like drinking a reese peanut butter cup!:) Hard to find in stores though, (at least around me) so I have to order them on Amazon and they are more expensive. I always buy mine at BJs for $22 for 15 drinks. Amazon is $33 for 15 drinks. :oops:

I get soy protein powder chocolate(from Walmart) no gluten buildup that way. PB powder and make my own protein drinks fresh adding ice to make it like a milkshake consistency. And don’t forget the ninja blender cup to make it in.

I was just organizing my pantry and found several bottles of sno-cone syrup. A while back I wanted to drop a few pounds so I bought Trader Joe's vanilla whey powder and made smoothies and shakes by adding a splash of blueberry or raspberry, etc., to the mix before shaking or blending with ice. These have sugar in them, so that's uncool, but you can really experience the variety. And the tradeoff is nothing compared to the positive nutritional hit.

I got the syrup at Target.

Back