• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Day two of liquid diet- No solid food

Chan2022

Hi all I'm new here I was approved for my surgery on the 28th. Today is day two of the liquid diet and it is ruff. I am trying to keep positive thoughts and look at the bigger picture.

I also was all liquids. The first 3-4 days are the hardest but after that everything gets so much easier. It’s still not easy don’t get me wrong, but the hunger and the crankiness and frustration tampers down quite a bit. Stay the course and don’t cheat. Drinking pickle juice helped me the most. My doctor said the acid in it helps, so maybe give that a try. When Christmas rolls around enjoy the day and being around people if that’s what your plans are. Just be very diligent.

I also was all liquids. The first 3-4 days are the hardest but after that everything gets so much easier. It’s still not easy don’t get me wrong, but the hunger and the crankiness and frustration tampers down quite a bit. Stay the course and don’t cheat. Drinking pickle juice helped me the most. My doctor said the acid in it helps, so maybe give that a try. When Christmas rolls around enjoy the day and being around people if that’s what your plans are. Just be very diligent.
Thank you I will take your advise. Have a great Christmas as well.

Back