• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Deleted

If it still offends you I can delete it if you don’t have a sense of humor
I don't know what Tex wrote, but this comment by you offends me because it seems insulting to a dear friend of mine, who has a great sense of humor. Also, Bill, it seems out of character for you. Sounds crabby. You remind me that sometimes it's better to say nothing, especially if you know nothing. Shine it on, bro.

I don't know what Tex wrote, but this comment by you offends me because it seems insulting to a dear friend of mine, who has a great sense of humor. Also, Bill, it seems out of character for you. Sounds crabby. You remind me that sometimes it's better to say nothing, especially if you know nothing. Shine it on, bro.
Hold up, Diane. This one was all on me. Bill posted a very funny satirical magazine cover. At first, I only saw the skinny lady on the cover. I way overreacted and spouted my mouth off. I didn't read the thing. I hate when an anorexic model becomes the poster child for ideal health. The fake article titles are hysterical once I took the time to actually read them.

I wish I I wish I could make this decision for myself. . Bill, and I get along really well and have great discussions about movies and music and stuff like that. Cuz we're from the same era. Although we diverge artistically speaking. I just think if somebody says I'll take it down if it offends you and then negates that by saying if you don't have a sense of humor. That sounds really crabby to me. And I just chalked it up to. The Oscars. I always tell Bill how I feel and he knows. What to expect

Back