• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Denied 2x now for fair hearing

Any advice

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Deserae

I am so frustrated as I just got denied for the second time by my insurance (Amerigroup Medicaid) for not enough medical needs I don't understand because my BMI is 64 my height is 4'10 my weight is 305, I was shot three times in my left leg which I have to wear a metal brace in able to walk my weight on my leg is unbearable my doctor sent in a letter stating that so I still don't understand why they denied it can anybody tell me what should I do any advice will help thank you and God bless... UPDATE: I will be having a fair hearing on July 13th if anybody can give me any kind of advice will be greatly appreciated? My doctor is already doing me a sleep apnea test a test for diabetes and has said that I am on the borderline of high blood pressure so I told him to make sure that he says that because he will be calling in to be on the phone for my fair hearing my PCP really wants me to have the surgery. Also guys thank you for the support and please prayers thank you and God bless!

I am so frustrated as I just got denied for the second time by my insurance (Amerigroup Medicaid) for not enough medical needs I don't understand because my BMI is 64 my height is 4'10 my weight is 305, I was shot three times in my left leg which I have to wear a metal brace in able to walk my weight on my leg is unbearable my doctor sent in a letter stating that so I still don't understand why they denied it can anybody tell me what should I do any advice will help thank you and God bless... UPDATE: I will be having a fair hearing on July 13th if anybody can give me any kind of advice will be greatly appreciated? My doctor is already doing me a sleep apnea test a test for diabetes and has said that I am on the borderline of high blood pressure so I told him to make sure that he says that because he will be calling in to be on the phone for my fair hearing my PCP really wants me to have the surgery. Also guys thank you for the support and please prayers thank you and God bless!
I don't have any advice but I am rooting for you to get this done. I know how important this is to you and hope for the best. I believe that seeing you in person makes it more real to them than just pieces of paper and stats.

Good luck with your insurance co. I had so many medical problems, it was approved right away, but now that I had the surgery, that is all behind me now, best of luck to you

Back