• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Do the math

I remember one year there were the same complaints about not enough blacks,Latinos and Asians and the next year there was a lot of people of color getting awards then it went back to what it is today. It will never change as long as old white men run the Academy. I loved Queen and Slim but have no desire to see A beautiful day in the neighborhood or Parisite or The Farewell they just look boring

I remember one year there were the same complaints about not enough blacks,Latinos and Asians and the next year there was a lot of people of color getting awards then it went back to what it is today. It will never change as long as old white men run the Academy. I loved Queen and Slim but have no desire to see A beautiful day in the neighborhood or Parisite or The Farewell they just look boring
Queen and Slim looks great, that's on my list of must-sees. I saw Once Upon a Time but I don't think any others this year. Brad definitely outshined Leo in that. It was nice to see Luke Perry too, probably one of his last roles before he passed.

Back