• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Dumping does exist

I need to find some I REALLY like. Don't know if that is possible. I may use an unflavored powder and make smoothies with that.
A friend of mine gave me a giant container of unflavored and I didn't like it, even when I mixed it with fruit it didn't taste that good, I drink the premier chocolate and strawberry are my favorite, I did like the banana flavors but one day it was warm and it didn't go down so easy, so I stay away from that

A friend of mine gave me a giant container of unflavored and I didn't like it, even when I mixed it with fruit it didn't taste that good, I drink the premier chocolate and strawberry are my favorite, I did like the banana flavors but one day it was warm and it didn't go down so easy, so I stay away from that
I drink the chocolate premier shakes. Banana was too sweet. I haven't tried strawberry due to allergy, but I'll have to check the ingredients and see if it is just flavoring. I LOVE strawberries.

I had my 1st experience with dumping last night and it is something I wish to never deal with ever again. My dumping came from eating too fast. I vomited until nothing else came up and I felt like I was going to pass out. Absolutely a horrible feeling.

I had my 1st experience with dumping last night and it is something I wish to never deal with ever again. My dumping came from eating too fast. I vomited until nothing else came up and I felt like I was going to pass out. Absolutely a horrible feeling.
Sorry you had to deal with it Deric. It does suck.

Back