• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

everybody I need help

Im on my 3rd day of pre op drinking the optifast im sweating a lot im dissy im hungry what can I do to make it thru these 2 weeks ? surgery date is sept.19.

I agree. You may need a different protein or more. Keep us posted. You are almost there. Are you diabetic? Definitely seek help.

1st are you following the instructions to the letter?
If so see a dr asap!
Do you get to eat vegetables or anything other than the shake?

just the optifast.6 per day I called the nurse and she said I could have other liquids as long as no sugar.Thats working a lot better. I hope she was right because I thought I could only have the shake im going to call again on Monday.Am I the only one that's had trouble.

Wow pretty strict pre op diet. I would do what he wants. He has a reason for the strict liq diet. Probably the way he does his procedure and his regard for you.. less in your system = better recovery time. You will get there! I am about 10 months out and just about 100lbs. less. Life is a great journey:p Michele

Great job your doing great!!! Icant wait to get to that point. im exersizing and that's hard to due to I have medal from my neck to the lower part of my back.

Back