• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Exercise tracker

Thanks girls. I may try starting five minutes on the treadmill next week. Wow Christine you are doing awesome! I can’t wait to shop in normal stores either.

I don’t think mine would have fit on my ankle. I wasn’t using mine as I was utilizing the treadmill mileage, so I sold mine. When I’m running errands, I use the step tracker on my phone. I’d really like an Apple Watch, but they aren’t cheap. :(

Wow 12000! I'm two months post-op and only up to 6000 steps. I walk three days a week but know I need to do more. So your 12000 is awsome. And have encouraged me to up my steps. Tks.
Sorry been busy, I was at that number, back in the day, I increased my numbers when I started doing a weekday Fitbit challenge with the girls I work with, that really helped

So I kept winning the fit bit challenge and now no one wants to do it anymore, ugh, not sure if it is because I was winning or because they were bored with it, so now I'm back to square one. I did go to the nutrition appt the other day and they gave me an exercise routine to follow and so I went out and bought some ankle weights and 3 lbs weights, plan on starting that tomorrow, and get my steps in, wish me luck

So I kept winning the fit bit challenge and now no one wants to do it anymore, ugh, not sure if it is because I was winning or because they were bored with it, so now I'm back to square one. I did go to the nutrition appt the other day and they gave me an exercise routine to follow and so I went out and bought some ankle weights and 3 lbs weights, plan on starting that tomorrow, and get my steps in, wish me luck

Good luck! I hope to advance soon as well, but waiting for the clearance.

Back