• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Exercise tracker

That trail was awesome, I hope to make it back there again, but tonight I went bowling again, got three games in and there was only two of us, so it was up and down much quicker, had a blast

That trail was awesome, I hope to make it back there again, but tonight I went bowling again, got three games in and there was only two of us, so it was up and down much quicker, had a blast
You will have to take your phone next time you hike and snap off a few pics to share. I need to get hubby to the bowling alley. I'm not the greatest at it, but I still have fun. Will have a chance to go next month with my hubby's students. Can't wait!!!

What did you do today???
My day was very boring. Saw my bariatric doctor's nurse practitioner. Discussed what's going on with me. I get my blood work finally done today. She also put me on an appetite suppressant to compensate for several meds I'm on that make you hungry. I hope it works. Also, no more fruit!!! I had it in my head it was healthy, ignoring how many carbs it has. That was my excitement for the day. Laid around trying to get rid of this migraine. Oh yea, my neurologist doc called in a script last night for a new med hoping to break this bad boy, so praying hard on that.

Next time I go I will definitely take some pics, and bowling was fun, I started a new summer job working with adults with learning disabilities, I took one bowling last night, my husband works there in the evenings to help pay the bills, so the place was closed and we got to bowl for free, we had a blast, and I hope your new meds work for those migraines you are having, and no fruits, I couldn't do it, I have a smoothie every morning, it isn't that big though,

Next time I go I will definitely take some pics, and bowling was fun, I started a new summer job working with adults with learning disabilities, I took one bowling last night, my husband works there in the evenings to help pay the bills, so the place was closed and we got to bowl for free, we had a blast, and I hope your new meds work for those migraines you are having, and no fruits, I couldn't do it, I have a smoothie every morning, it isn't that big though,
10 minutes of walking. Free bowling. How nice. Your summer job sounds interesting. What do you do the rest of the year? I'm finding it hard to go without fruit. I've gone since Sunday. I thought you had fruit smoothies. I had a few of them. Nice and refreshing in the summer. I'm going to miss them.

I love my fruit smoothie, it is not that big though, everything in moderation, it is 1/4 cup of blueberries, 1/4 cup strawberries, 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup ff vanilla yogurt and 1/4 cup of water, I didn't get to exercise today, : (, had to work till 9:15 tonight, had to take one of my clients to a birthday party, it is a fun job, my regular job is in a Highschool working with kids with learning disabilities, so now working with adults with the same issues is a nice change, you can joke around with them alot more, but the school pays better otherwise I would just do this full time

I love my fruit smoothie, it is not that big though, everything in moderation, it is 1/4 cup of blueberries, 1/4 cup strawberries, 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup ff vanilla yogurt and 1/4 cup of water, I didn't get to exercise today, : (, had to work till 9:15 tonight, had to take one of my clients to a birthday party, it is a fun job, my regular job is in a Highschool working with kids with learning disabilities, so now working with adults with the same issues is a nice change, you can joke around with them alot more, but the school pays better otherwise I would just do this full time
Your smoothie sounds yummy. If it hasn't affected your weight loss, then keep doing it. We have to still enjoy life. My doc just feels very strongly against fruit. It is interesting reading what we are all allowed and not allowed to have. I hope your client had fun at the birthday party. I thought you did something in a school. My hubby is a high school choir director. His part time jobs are as a director of a community choir and assistant director of a church choir. I'm disabled because of BiPolar, anxiety and my migraines. I miss work, was in insurance, but have come to grips with the fact that I will probably never work again.

Your smoothie sounds yummy. If it hasn't affected your weight loss, then keep doing it. We have to still enjoy life. My doc just feels very strongly against fruit. It is interesting reading what we are all allowed and not allowed to have. I hope your client had fun at the birthday party. I thought you did something in a school. My hubby is a high school choir director. His part time jobs are as a director of a community choir and assistant director of a church choir. I'm disabled because of BiPolar, anxiety and my migraines. I miss work, was in insurance, but have come to grips with the fact that I will probably never work again.
I do work in school,I'm a classroom aide in highschool with learning support. I love working with those kids, but still need to work over the summer, I was supposed to work at knoebels this summer but 2 days before I started my friend called and offered me this job. Knoebels is a local amusement park, I love to visit it, but don't like to work there lol, if you are ever in PA you should go visit it

I do work in school,I'm a classroom aide in highschool with learning support. I love working with those kids, but still need to work over the summer, I was supposed to work at knoebels this summer but 2 days before I started my friend called and offered me this job. Knoebels is a local amusement park, I love to visit it, but don't like to work there lol, if you are ever in PA you should go visit it
It takes a very special person to do what you do. Kudos to you!!! I'm a people person, but I don't think I could work at an amusement park. Maybe hidden away in the back somewhere. :) What kind of weather do you have there in the summer? We are so hot and humid right now, it is crazy. I have to get my walking in first thing in the morning or it doesn't get done. Today it isn't getting done as I'm fainting when I stand up. A side effect of my migraines. Not safe for me to get out of house. Ugh. One of these days life will be normal.

It takes a very special person to do what you do. Kudos to you!!! I'm a people person, but I don't think I could work at an amusement park. Maybe hidden away in the back somewhere. :) What kind of weather do you have there in the summer? We are so hot and humid right now, it is crazy. I have to get my walking in first thing in the morning or it doesn't get done. Today it isn't getting done as I'm fainting when I stand up. A side effect of my migraines. Not safe for me to get out of house. Ugh. One of these days life will be normal.
I hope they can fix you, the temp here has been in the 90's all week, the pool feels like bath water, I was on the recombent bike for a half hour today, and then spent about an hour in the pool

Back