• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Exercise tracker

I have been walking just a little. A Husky doesn't do well in 99* weather, so I've lost my walking partner. Hubby is hoping to get treadmill put together tonight. I'm crossing my fingers. I really want to get back to walking and looking forward to building up my stamina. Just hoping I can keep the puppy off the treadmill while I'm trying to walk. I had my weekly weigh in. I'm down a total of 118#.

I have been walking just a little. A Husky doesn't do well in 99* weather, so I've lost my walking partner. Hubby is hoping to get treadmill put together tonight. I'm crossing my fingers. I really want to get back to walking and looking forward to building up my stamina. Just hoping I can keep the puppy off the treadmill while I'm trying to walk. I had my weekly weigh in. I'm down a total of 118#.
Wow, you are doing great, my total weight loss so far is 112, it's slowing down, but I only have 23 more lbs to my goal of 135, then comes the really hard part of keeping it there, but I'm going to do it, I have to keep telling myself that lol

That is so
Wow, you are doing great, my total weight loss so far is 112, it's slowing down, but I only have 23 more lbs to my goal of 135, then comes the really hard part of keeping it there, but I'm going to do it, I have to keep telling myself that lol
awesome that you are so close to goal. You weigh so much less than I do, your weight loss total probably should be a lot less than mine. I started this journey at 363, but my highest weight ever was 381. :( I'm still at 245. My goal is at least 170. I'm 5'9" and people think I'm already at my goal weight. :) I can't wait to see what they think when I get there.

That is so

awesome that you are so close to goal. You weigh so much less than I do, your weight loss total probably should be a lot less than mine. I started this journey at 363, but my highest weight ever was 381. :( I'm still at 245. My goal is at least 170. I'm 5'9" and people think I'm already at my goal weight. :) I can't wait to see what they think when I get there.
I have people telling me that if I lose anymore I will disappear lol, but it hides well under my clothes, I set a goal and plan on reaching it. I started at 270 and I'm down to 158 my goal as you know and the rest of the world is 135, that number always stuck in my head, I do feel good about myself now, but I want to feel great, I'm not doing this for anyone but me, my husband loves me no matter what size I am : )

That is so

You are going to reach your goal to, remember I leave for Florida on Monday afternoon so be sure to jump high to catch a ride down lol, and then you can sneak onto the ship for the ride to the Bahamas

I have people telling me that if I lose anymore I will disappear lol, but it hides well under my clothes, I set a goal and plan on reaching it. I started at 270 and I'm down to 158 my goal as you know and the rest of the world is 135, that number always stuck in my head, I do feel good about myself now, but I want to feel great, I'm not doing this for anyone but me, my husband loves me no matter what size I am : )
Doing it for yourself is the right way to do it. Trying to make others happy can just lead to disappointment.

Start out slow, and then start raising the incline but try and keep the pace the same, every other week I would raise the incline a little, you get more of a work out and you don't even realize it, happy walking

I also got to swing on a swing, it felt so great to fit in that sling of a swing, I'm sure Gary thought I was nuts just swinging away lol but I had fun, and it was dark so not many saw me doing it, plus it's not like anyone knows me down here in Florida, tomorrow we get on a ship and head to the Bahamas, looking forward to that too

I also got to swing on a swing, it felt so great to fit in that sling of a swing, I'm sure Gary thought I was nuts just swinging away lol but I had fun, and it was dark so not many saw me doing it, plus it's not like anyone knows me down here in Florida, tomorrow we get on a ship and head to the Bahamas, looking forward to that too
A swing. How fun. My husband would probably think I lost it. Enjoy your cruise!!! You deserve it.

Returning my treadmill. It's a piece of crap. The track stutters and I'm constantly having to catch my balance. I've hurt my knee and back from being knocked around. I'm going to start walking the neighborhood, without the dogs, when my husband and daughter get home. Eventually maybe I can join a gym, but for now that will have to do.

Returning my treadmill. It's a piece of crap. The track stutters and I'm constantly having to catch my balance. I've hurt my knee and back from being knocked around. I'm going to start walking the neighborhood, without the dogs, when my husband and daughter get home. Eventually maybe I can join a gym, but for now that will have to do.
Thats to bad that the treadmill was a waste of money, but at least you won't be stuck in the house, trying to look on bright side. I got up early my first two days of vacay and used the gym, and now I just try to get walking in, trying to eat healthy, but you know how vacations are, doing my best

Thats to bad that the treadmill was a waste of money, but at least you won't be stuck in the house, trying to look on bright side. I got up early my first two days of vacay and used the gym, and now I just try to get walking in, trying to eat healthy, but you know how vacations are, doing my best
It is possible to get good exercise in while on vacation. Swimming or walking. Glad to hear you are hitting the gym. It is hard to eat healthy though. Especially on a cruise. Hope you are enjoying yourself.

Back