• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Favorite Disney Animated Movie

What is your favorite animated Disney Movie?

• Snow White

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Lion King

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Aladdin

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Pinocchio

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Cinderella

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • The Little Mermaid

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Pocahontas

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Beauty & The Beast

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Dumbo

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

KristenJH

If you don't see your favorite Disney Cartoon just mention it and I'll add it to the poll! You can vote for multiple movies. I love them all, but I'm just going to pick my 2 favorite.

Dumbo is an awesome Disney movie, my grandson who is 5 now, used to watch it over and over again, I'm surprised he never wore it out.

Love Tangled as well.. However, growing up... it was Cinderella.. and now my baby girl loves Cinderella too!!

My daughter hasn't seen Cinderella yet but I have a feeling since it's been released again this year that it's going to end up in her Christmas stocking, lol!! =)
We also love Brave, having Scots ancestry I was super excited to go see it in the theater! =)

I voted for them all. Still so many more that I love....Fox and the Hound "Am A Hound Dog" says the fox. Sleeping beauty is another one....101 Dalmatians, Lady and the Tramp...Could never get tired of the Disney movies.

The Lady and The Tramp!

It was a favorite in our home. Actually any dog movie was, The Lady and The Tramp was the all time favorite. There are many great ones.

all of them lol. Bambi would have to be one of my faves. My friend owns all of the old VHS ones I am talking boxes full. She ask me the other day do you want all these with my player. I have 2 grand kids ages 2 & 4 and me. You bet I want them. I will watch them kids or no kids lol

Back