• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Feeling down and depress

Ramona Bradley

So here is my issue I had the gastric sleeve done August 2,2013 and lost a total of 90 pounds but since then I haven't lost anymore I feel like I have gained weight it's to the point I don't know what to eat anymore with my job it's hard for me to get to the gym so I try and walk as much as I can while at work but that is not working after the surgery my belly went down but now I feel it's right back the way it was before the surgery

So here is my issue I had the gastric sleeve done August 2,2013 and lost a total of 90 pounds but since then I haven't lost anymore I feel like I have gained weight it's to the point I don't know what to eat anymore with my job it's hard for me to get to the gym so I try and walk as much as I can while at work but that is not working after the surgery my belly went down but now I feel it's right back the way it was before the surgery
Cheer Up!
Always remember that the surgery is only a tool. You are the one that controls it. So cheer up and take control. You can do it!
We are here to help you get through it. Smile and have a wonderful day.

Are you eating differently than you did after surgery? Maybe you need to go back to the basics and eat what you did right after surgery. At least to get your mind back on track.

Back