• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Feeling lost

HI EVERYBODY!!! As you know, I had my appointment on Thursday the 3rd. :D I am now back on the pureed diet and very happy to be! I made it without cheating or eating before I was supposed to. WOW...that was so difficult but well worth it!!! I am now down 90 pounds from where I started approximately a year ago!!! WOO HOO!!! I actually got into a size 16W pair of jeans yesterday. I haven't worn a size 16W since 8th grade!!! NO KIDDING!!! I still weigh 271, but I'm fine with that, compared to the 361! :D Time to go make some scrambled eggs!!! Thank you all so very much for your support and sincere words and kindness. You have helped me tremendously!!!

Oh Janet I am so happy you are much better now! Isn't it just so awesome to be able to fit in smaller clothes? I look at my clothes and they look way small and think I can't believe they really fit me .. but they do! I recently tried on a pair of pants that were black cotton, not stretch material except the waist was elastic and they were a size Medium Petite. Ok, I'm short so petites are what I wear but haven't fit in a Medium since I was 17yrs old. They actually fit great!!!It's such a high! Really AMAZING!!!

:)

Cheyenne

Cheyenne,

It is awesome, indeed!!! I still love the fact that I feel so much better the best. Don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic that I look better too! It all feels like a dream that I don't want to wake up from, but only better because it is reality!!! :D

Hi Janet073--I would call your nutritionist, that is with your surgical group to discuss the issues you are having. Also going to your monthly support group at the practice, is so important for you and others. It is good for your accountability and you can be a power of example for others. I am so glad that I never graduate from this program . Sip on the water or Crystal Light frequently during the day to get the proper amount of fluid intake. Dehydration will be taxing on your kidneys. You can do this !! Don't give up !! Once you get to your goal, you feel like a brand new person..believe me..I do !!

PaulieFR,

I have an awesome nutritionist that I keep in touch with. Everyone at the office has been extremely beneficial and helpful so far also. I already feel like a brand new person, especially now that I'm feeling better. :D Thank you for your words of support and encouragement. I'm not going to give up. :) It's not an option for me. I know I was really wondering about things a few weeks ago but difficult things and times happen, no matter what the subject or situation. I'm going to be just fine. :D

Back