• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Finally Approved!

Joyous1979 yeah so happy for you, the waiting is the hardest part but you didn't give up and now you are about to embark on the greatest journey of your life. this room will offer a lot of help advice great recipes and they'll share there journey with you. hang in there the days will go by fast. I marked mine off on the calendar. hope you come back to share your journey.
Donna

I have just received my surgery date. February 25th. The journey is just about to get interesting. I was just starting to lose hope. The insurance company had had my information for just over a month. The surgeon's office sent my information in three times.
how has it been?

I have just received my surgery date. February 25th. The journey is just about to get interesting. I was just starting to lose hope. The insurance company had had my information for just over a month. The surgeon's office sent my information in three times.

That is awesome !! Congratulations:)

So happy for you

Congratulations. My surgeon had set my date out a little over a month out from our initial meeting just incase they needed to appeal it. My surgery is on the 23rd. Good luck to you.

I have been waiting since January 25th for a surgery date. I was thinking it was never going to happen but you just gave me hope.

Yeah that's what they did for me. My appointment was on January 16 and surgery set for February 23. Once you have that date set, you just want it here. Not much longer to go now. I wish you the best of luck.

Back