• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Finally hit the Mendoza line!

JGranger

For you baseball fans of a certain age, you may remember notoriously light-hitting shortstop Mario Mendoza. At some point, a .200 batting average became know as "The Mendoza Line" in his "honor." Well, for the first time since Ronald Reagan was president, I weighed in at under 200 pounds this morning! 199.8 to be exact, but I'll take it. I know that that is an arbitrary number, and it's not as exciting to say that I weigh 90.6 kg or 14.3 stone, but the fact that I haven't weighed this little since I was a freshman in college makes me a little giddy today.:D

For you baseball fans of a certain age, you may remember notoriously light-hitting shortstop Mario Mendoza. At some point, a .200 batting average became know as "The Mendoza Line" in his "honor." Well, for the first time since Ronald Reagan was president, I weighed in at under 200 pounds this morning! 199.8 to be exact, but I'll take it. I know that that is an arbitrary number, and it's not as exciting to say that I weigh 90.6 kg or 14.3 stone, but the fact that I haven't weighed this little since I was a freshman in college makes me a little giddy today.:D
Congrats on making it to onederland!

Back