• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

First time to post soooo....Hello everyone!

applewart

This is the first time for me to talk about my surgery. I have a ton of questions to ask and look forward to talking to whoever can help me get through this. Thanks in advance.

This is the place to voice your questions, concerns and fears. We will do our best to answer all your questions and provide you with a shoulder to lean on. Good luck with your upcoming surgery.

Frank

:cool:

Welcome! It's good to have someone new join the ranks. You are about to embark on the journey of a lifetime! My biggest recommendation at this point for you is to just do what the doctor, and RD tell you. We are here too!

Hi Frank, you are the Poster Boy for RNY....I am 4 weeks post op and didn't think I could make it.....total re-arrangement for me....guess I was not as well prepared as I thought....it has been TOUGH, but you know, I can say I am 1 percent better each day....You are doing so great and you are so positive....need more folks like you around....best to you....Rin

Thank you Rin, I keep trying. The farther out from surgery you get, the more routine this all becomes. Makes it much easier. My attitude and outlook on life has undergone a drastic change. I smile all the time and I am just so much happier. I still have a ways to go, but I'm on the right road, and with the help of the people on this board and my family, I will make it. You're also doing well, just keep following the plan as your doc laid it out and you'll do great and become a big Loser.

Frank

:cool:

Back